Friday, December 2, 2011

We have the Best Clients!! - Another Testimonial:

Imagesca0obh41

"After searching in Vancouver’s highly competitive realestate market for a one-bedroom condo for a full year, I began to wonder if Iwould ever find the right place for me. With a new year came a fresh start andI was fortunate to have been recommended Roland by previous happy clients. From our first meeting where we reviewed my priorities for a condo, I knew that he was the realtor for me. Very organized, professional, and friendly, I felt that he had my best interest in mind. Roland’s positive attitude reassured me throughout the sometimes tedious process of searching for the right condo. He was also accommodating to a shift-worker’s difficult schedule, which is not always the case. In four months I found ‘the one’ and every time I walk throughthe door I am happier with my choice. Roland’s contribution did not end on the closing date. He has been helpful with recommendations for painters and contractors, to help make the space my own. Whenever discussions of real estate comes up, I am always quick to recommend Roland as an agent."

- Lisa 2011

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment