Monday, November 15, 2010

We have the Best Clients!!-- Another Testimonial, of our great service at Right Priced Realty.com

"I met Roland at an open house for one of his listings.  I was impressed with the unique marketing techniques he was using and decided to use him to help me purchase my first home.  Roland kept me very well instructed and informed about my options during the entire transaction.  I think that for the first time home buyer this is very valuable because it provides you with a solid base of knowledge you can use throughout your real estate lifetime.  I would not hesitate to recommend Roland to anyone needing real estate services, especially those who may be entering the process for the first time."

Brett Murray
 

 

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment