Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We have the Best Clients!!-- Another Testimonial, of our great service at Right Priced Realty.com

“I always thought buying a condo on my own in Vancouver was unattainable.  It seemed to be an overwhelming process and I was happy renting a tiny place in Coal Harbour until I met with Roland at Right Priced Realty.  Roland educated me on each step of the buying process and broke it down into easy steps.  Within 2 weeks of our initial meeting, I had an accepted offer on a beautiful place!  I thoroughly enjoyed working with Roland and felt he was looking out for my best interests throughout the process.  He was getting married at the same time my deal was closing and the fact that he was still devoted to me as a client was very impressive! His warm approach, quick response time and dedication is to be commended.

I have already referred family and friends who are equally happy with the level of service and dedication from Right Priced Realty.  I am one happy customer in a place I can truly call “Home”!”

Jen Geddes

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment