Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Testimonial of our great service at Right Priced Realty.com

"I am very thankful to Roland for helping me purchase my first condo. It's not only that he offered his expertise in the real-estate but also patience and ability to address every concern that I had. His responses on all my inquiries were every quick, highly professional and helpful. At the outset of the transaction he explained to me all details of the whole process with all pros and cons, so that I was able to make informed decisions. And again, at the every stage of the process he was there to help by given advice, addressing with the vendors' realtor all concerns I had and putting me in touch skilled professionals, such as mortgage and insurance brokers. I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you Roland."

Branko Vrbic

 

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment