Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26th, 2010 ““This week I am looking for leads... annual check-up or evaluation of their Real Estate profile.”

 

Good Morning,

My name is Roland Kym, I am a residential REALTOR with REMAX.

My company is called Right Priced Realty,

What makes us different is our core values.

We have modeled and built our business from the actions that have always  worked and will always continue to work in selling & buying Real Estate.

We have then improved on the real estate model by adding our own...

·        Leading edge marketing & promotional creativity;

·        Deeper client relationships;

·        Use of more systems & technology for better business operations;

·        A simply, a lot of hard work for our clients.

The results are that our clients rave about us. Our clients know that they get amazing service with us, they appreciate what we do and they know that we value their business. Our clients become our biggest supporters.

“This week I am looking for leads... do you know of anyone who has a family member, friend or college that has thought about upsizing, downsizing, getting into the market for the first time, moving or anything else... I want to sit down with your leads and give them an annual check-up or evaluation of their Real Estate profile.

Again, my name is Roland Kym, My company is called Right Priced Realty....

“At Right Priced Realty, we are always ATTRACTING the right buyer at the right price!!”

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment