Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Client Feedback on our great Real Estate Services,

"Having Roland sell my home was the best real estate decision I could have made. From the first steps of looking at comparable sales and price points to the final handing over of the keys, I felt extremely well cared for and was sure that my best interests were being looked after. I have worked with other realtors in the past, and they can't compare to the compassion, dedication and pride that Roland has for his clients and properties. He is available all the time, and would often call or email just to update me on the status of my sale.  He kept me informed of the market changes, and he worked proactively to ensure that we were always moving ahead of the competition. I felt very confident in Roland's ability to showcase my home to the best of his ability, and know that the pride he takes in his work shows. It is rare to find someone who is such a natural at what they do, but Roland is a stellar realtor and his commitment to his practice shows in the way he treats his clients. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Roland to a friend, and would certainly use him again in the future."

Amanda Goats, Sold with Roland in 2010

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

1 comment:

  1. You can get more client feedback on great real estate. Useful post
    Yishun new condo

    ReplyDelete