Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW Client Feedback on our services- David Zheng

My biggest fear as first time home buyer is that I really don't know what to look for and what's the reasonable price for a place. Roland is always there to help. You can call him any time. He's always there to help.  Roland sends out regular email updates to his clients whenever there any changes about the deal, he always try to let me know as soon as he can. What I like most about Roland, is that Roland is always there to answer your phone or email, which really helped me. I worked with Roland because he came highly recommended from my friend who is also a client of his. I am happy with my transaction; Roland knows what he is talking about and achieved what he said he would. I would use Roland again for my future real estate transactions and will recommend him to my family and friends.

David Zheng- Buyer in 2009

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment