Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NEW Client Feedback on Our Services: Mark N.

Working with Roland Kym was a pleasure! When I started considering buying my first property one of my biggest concerns was finding a realtor who could identify with my specific wants and needs. Someone who would take the time to gain an understanding of my comfort level and respect it by suggesting properties to look at that were suitable. Roland was very professional. He genuinely listened to what I had to say and within a week we were writing offers. At no time throughout the buying process did Roland put any pressure on me to make a decision that I was uncomfortable with. He led me through the process step by step and was a valuable source of information as I could always trust him to give me an honest opinion.

Roland has a tremendous amount of enthusiasm. He was excited to look at properties and his experience with the market in Vancouver gave me some valuable insight into buying.

Roland breaks the buying process up into three distinct parts. Each part is clearly laid out with important decisions and objectives. This approach helped to prevent me, as a first time buyer, from becoming overwhelmed by the entire process. We were able to focus on one part at a time and Roland was very diligent in ensuring I was pleased before moving to each successive stage.

One of the things that impressed me the most about Roland was the hard work he continued to do on my behalf after the deal was completed. There was a minor problem with my new home that was entirely undetectable by me, Roland, my inspector and even the selling realtor. I was willing to pay for the minor repair myself as the deal was already closed but Roland insisted on contacting the seller to try and recover some of the repair costs. To my surprise he was successful and proved again that I made the right choice in hiring some one who had my best interest in mind.

Something that I have dreamed of for the past few years is now a reality thanks to Roland and his great team. I am a home owner and it is the perfect first place for me. I look forward to working with him again in a few years when I’m ready for my next purchase. Thanks again Roland for your professionalism, integrity, and all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment