Monday, January 25, 2010

NEW Client Feedback on Our Services: Mike Blakey


“Roland was instrumental in selling my home in a very timely manner and on short-notice. He was extremely professional, kept me well informed and completed everything he said he would and more. Through his attention to detail, effective and creative marketing of a custom sign, custom promotional material such as individually labelled water bottles of my home, we were able to sell my two-bedroom apartment for a new-highest threshold in our complex. It is very evident that Roland is far more than the average REALTOR; he is building a brand and building systems that allow the client to track and understand the process through every stage of the selling process. Roland’s fee for service was more than reasonable given all the energy, time and investment he made into professionally listing and selling my home. In the past, I had always worked with very established and visible REALTORS, I took a chance listing with Roland and his company; he impressed me and I am extremely happy that I used his company in selling my home. I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend Roland to anyone.”

Mike Blakey~ completed as successful transaction with Right Priced Realty in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment