Sunday, January 17, 2010

NEW Client Feedback on Our Services: January 17, 2010





“I have already recommended Roland’s services to several of my friends. Not only is he an outstanding person, he is very good at what he does. He is professional, while still being friendly and understanding. He is supportive, yet not once did I feel like I was being pressured into buying. Roland took the time to walk me through all the steps of being a first time buyer and made me very comfortable and confident about getting into the market when I did. The three-stage buying system that Roland has created was very helpful, it always made me aware of what to focus on and what was not urgent at any given point of the buying process. Roland was always available to chat about listings that he sent me, and was very helful in arranging tours to visit places I was interested in seeing. His knowledge of the market helped me feel confident that what i was buying was a good investment for me and made sence. During the negotiation process, Roland was incredibly helpful in getting me a price that I felt good about and was reasonable. I believe that thanks to Roland’s help on strategy and negotiation methods, I ended up paying a price that was less that other comparable units in the same building at the time. From start to finish, Roland was a great person to have help me purchase my first home. I would one-hundred percent recommend his services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the real-estate market. I smile everyday that I come home to my new place! Thanks for your help Roland!”

Kyle Todoruk ~ completed as successful transaction with Right Priced Realty in 2009

http://www.rightpricedrealty.com/RecentSales.php/Details/5/#viewdetail

No comments:

Post a Comment