Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Real Estate Investment in Greater Vancouver …1 + 1 = 2…

Canadian_real_estate_cashflow

Real Estate Investment in Greater Vancouver …1 + 1 = 2…  If you are ever taking advise from a REALTOR on investment properties... ask them do you own investment properties?… if they do not say yes as I would, then you should re-consider the advice and maybe consider working with me.

I send out to my client’s timely “spotlight” opportunities on Greater Vancouver Real Estate investments that I come across. Some are for flips, some are for buy and hold, some are for cash flow, some are high-risk, etc. If you’re interested in receiving valuable information, please send me your contact information to roland@rightpricedrealty.com and I will connect with you. Following is a sample email that my clients received recently, they would off course also receive the strata minutes, property address and other pertinent information. Thank you, Roland

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment