Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thank you Debbie for the great vote of support and your kind words!

Happy_people

Roland Kym helped me through the purchase of my first home. He began by putting together various reading packages to introduce me to the world of real estate and was able to turn a very overwhelming experience into something much more manageable. By breaking down the process into a few easy steps, he relieved several anxieties and helped me stay focused making the journey a much more enjoyable one. As a first time buyer, I was looking for someone who could hold my hand through the various rollercoaster of emotions associated with purchasing a home, and Roland was that person. He was always available to answer my questions or direct me to the right people when he did not have the answer. I was also always amazed at how flexible and accommodating Roland was to make himself available around my hectic schedule. I felt supported and actively involved throughout the process but most importantly felt that I could trust him as someone who had my best interest at heart and was actively working behind the scenes to ensure that I was properly informed at all times.

His method of marketing and advertising (water bottles, gum packages and candy packages) were unique but quite effective, allowing me to easily introduce him to others. Despite his openness with me as a client, he always maintained an adequate level of professionalism making him not only easy to work with him but also easy to refer him with confidence to all my friends and family.

My experience working with him is that he takes the initiative to ensure an effortless process and thus I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home.
Debbie F.

 

 

 

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment