Monday, March 19, 2012

Letter Of recommendation for Roland Kym Realtor

Happy_face_2

"Roland was exactly what I needed even before I firmly decided to purchase an apartment.

 

I wanted someone to hold my hand at least initially and to feel comfortable in asking all questions and to guide me through the first steps of buying my own personal property. 

First and most importantly Roland presented me a professional Real Estate portfolio binder complete with all pertinent information on purchasing property - this was important to me as I was not familiar with real estate terms - hence I had all necessary data to refer to on my own, at my leisure and at my finger tips.

With working full time I also needed quick and easy decisions as to where and when we would meet up to view properties - Roland was readily accessible and easily available to coordinate a time and place to meet and view the properties giving me much appreciated advise on the possible transactions.
 

Once we found the right apartment for me Roland was prompt in summarizing the required documentation, carefully going over the important items to ensure my understanding. He was organized, resourceful and attended to all of my needs AND matched this with congratulatory gifts along the way. 

I hope to do business with Roland and highly recommend him for all your Real Estate needs."

Susanne Lambert

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment