Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We are so excited, a client of ours just gave us a great testimonial!!!

Happy_face_2

I would like to sincerely thank Roland kym for helping me to purchase my first apartment in Vancouver.

I experienced working with two other realtors for over six months before being referred to Roland. Roland’s professional manner in really listening to my needs, patience in addressing every concern of mine, organized approach in accommodating restrictions in my time schedule, integrity in giving honest opinion throughout the process, and his very friendly attitude are his career’s treasures. 


Roland’s professionalism is outstanding and working with him was a real pleasure. I will happily refer Roland to any friend of mine.

Mahdi – November 2011

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment