Friday, January 27, 2012

We are so excited, a client of ours just gave us a great testimonial!!!

Happy_face

Another Testimonial of Our Great Service at Right Priced Realty Team
Hi Roland,

I would just like to take this time to say thank you for making the sale of my house  painless and easy. You went the extra mile when it came to your professional honesty and open  approach to some different systems and techniques  that I was not used to in other more traditional realty transactions that I  have had in the past. Your selling systems and innovative and up to date  approach  proved to me why this was a successful  sale. I would not hesitate to recommend your realty services in the future to friends and family.

Thanks Dwayne Deverill

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment