Monday, March 7, 2011

We have the Best Clients!!-- Another Testimonial, of our great service at Right Priced Realty.com

Happy_sold_family

"This was the 2nd time I have worked with Roland and was my first choice without a doubt.  He had a very clear plan on how he was going to sell my home, kept me well informed and was able to sell the property within a week.  The marketing tools that were outlined to me were well beyond my expectations which in tern, eased my nerves and made selling my home extremely easy.  I would 100% recommend Roland to anyone who is buying or selling.  He is patient, professional, personable and really listens to his clients needs.  For the 2nd time I am more that happy with Roland and will keep him as my agent for life."

Jason Veen

 

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment