Monday, February 28, 2011

2010 Vancouver Medallion Club Results

Good Morning everyone on the last day of February,
 
I can not believe it is nearly March!
 
This weekend found me treading through snow and slush with clients, even the snow did not deter all the people from open houses, as I was involved in another multiple bid negotiation on a house in East Vancouver until late last night.
Following is a link to the 2010 Vancouver Medallion Club Results
I really want to take a momemnt to recongnize this top achieves, working daily on thier clients behalf and professionally growing the REALTOR Profession.
These are the top 10% of all Vancouver area REALTORS (there are more than 10,000 active REALTORS)
 
I just missed the cut what is my first full year in Real Estate, I landing in the top 11%...
 
My goal this year, is to help many more of the clients I serve to accomplish their real estate goals, and in turn I have no doubt that I will be a member of the 2011 Vancouver Medallion Club.
 
Thank you for your support

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment