Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 2nd, 2010 ““This week I am looking for anyone who wants a second opinion on their buying or selling services.

August 2nd, 2010 “This week I am looking for anyone who wants a second opinion on their buying or selling services.

Good Morning,

My name is Roland Kym, I am a residential REALTOR with REMAX.

My company is called Right Priced Realty,

What makes us different is that we place a premium on the quality of our customer’s experience.

We have modeled and built our business with the actions that have always worked and will always continue to work in selling & buying Real Estate.

We have then improved on this real estate model by adding our own...

·        Leading edge marketing & promotional creativity;

·        Deeper client relationships;

·        Use of premier systems, tools and standards;

·        A simply, a lot of hard work for our clients.

The results are that our clients rave about us. Our clients know that they get amazing service with us. Our clients are loyal to the standards that we represent.

“Do you know of anyone looking for a second opinion? This week I want to meet with anyone who is looking to buy or sell a property and wants a second opinion. Less than 20% meet with and interview more than one buying or selling agent! At a cost of just their time, and a potential to save or earn thousands of extra dollars; a second opinion meeting with me is just the Right thing to do!

Again, my name is Roland Kym, My company is called Right Priced Realty....

“At Right Priced Realty, we are always ATTRACTING the right buyer at the right price!!”

 

Posted via email from rightpricedrealty's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment